How to Know When a Girl Is Ready for You to Kiss Her

If you kiss a girl at the right time, she will fall in love with you.

However, if you do it at the wrong time, you will lose her forever.

Learning to read women is what separates normal men from those that are excellent with women.

How to Know When a Girl Is Ready for You to Kiss Her

How to Know When a Girl Is Ready for You to Kiss Her

Learn the secrets of body language and not only you will be able to know when she is ready to be kissed, but also learn how to send hidden messages that will invite her to kiss you.

Here are some principles that will help you to know if she is ready to be kissed

How to Know When a Girl Is Ready for You to Kiss Her

1. Never throw yourself to kiss her if you have not touched her first.

Touch her subtly, and increase or decrease the touch from time to time. Learn to read her reactions. Do not force or rush things, let her guide you.

On the other hand, if she touches you it means she feels comfortable around you.

If she is trying to create sexual tension it can be a sign that she is ready to be kissed.

2. Learn to read her eyes as if they were a book.

If she looks at your mouth constantly, it means she wants to kiss you. Get close to her and watch her reaction.

You can use this same non-verbal message to invite her to kiss you. Look at her in the lips, this will create sexual tension.

Once again, watch how she reacts to the invitation.

3. Pay attention to her tone of voice.

When a girl is ready to be kissed her tone of voice is warm. She will speak slowly and in a welcoming manner.

Try to respond in the same tone and look at her lips.

Then lean near her, but only 90% of the way. If she is ready, she will kiss you.

4. Read her previous kisses.

Probably she already gave you a kiss on the cheek. Learn to read that kiss.

Was it warm and sexy or just friendly? Does she kiss her other friends in the same way?

If she gave you a kiss on the neck it is a sign that she is attracted to you.

One last reflection …

This may sound contradictory. But, even if you know that a girl wants to kiss you, never throw yourself to kiss her.

You must invite her through non-verbal clues, like looking at her lips for her to kiss you.

Remember, you have to approach her 90% of the way and let her approach you the other 10%.

In my experience, if you do all the work, it will not work out.

(Source: http://como-conquistaraunamujer.com)